IoT Fuse was built based upon a simple premise:
Bring together the doers, practitioners, makers and the business executives to invent the future of IoT.Patrick Delaney KConfs Founder, IoT Fuse Co-Founder
- IoT Fuse started in 2014 as a small group of engineers, makers and software developers, lead by Patrick Delaney and Justin Grammens.
- The tech world had recently woken up and realized that with easily connectable wireless platforms and cloud services being easy to access - the Internet of Things was a real possibility. Of course, the knowledge and know-how about how to actually accomplish that connectivity was still fairly sparse.
- Between 2015 and 2018, we focused on sourcing, organizing and categorizing knowledge in the IoT space for attendees to build connections, with the idea being that the connections built at our conference should grow the economy.
- As a result we had sustainable growth over the years - growing from a small, completely volunteer-run conference into one of the most nationally recognized conferences of its kind.
IoT Fuse Growth Rate
|2015||University of Minnesota||256|
|2016||University of St. Thomas||423|
|2017||Minneapolis Convention Center||1048|
|2018||Minneapolis Convention Center||1200|
Sponsors have included:
- Mozilla, Microsoft, Digi International, Samsung, Amazon, Digikey, Arrow, Cypress, Google Cloud …and many more!